One Lovely Blog Award

I had a surprise awaiting me when I arrived home from my so very lovely vacation. Cheri Daniels of Journeys Past and my fellow-ProGen-er Bruce Hillman of The Hillmans of Elgin County awarded me the "One Lovely Blog" Award. Thank you both so much! To accept this award, I must obey the official rules - but I must warn you, many of the blogs I read are not about genealogy!

The official rules are as follows:
1. Acknowledge receipt by posting on your blog.
2. Nominate 15 other blogs that you think are lovely.
3. Email each person that they have been nominated.

Here go my 15 nominations!

Marian Pierre-Louis of Marian's Roots and Rambles
Jo Arnspiger of Those Who Went Before!
Amanda Perrine of Amanda's Athenaeum
Angela Y. Walton-Raji of My Ancestor's Name
Robyn at Reclaiming Kin
Sandra Taliaferro at I Never Knew My Father
Lynn Palermo at The Armchair Genealogist
Carol Tice at Make a Living Writing
Kristin Cleage from My Cleages and Reeds
Kristin Cleage at Finding Eliza
Kathleen Brandt of a3Genealogy
Bead Art Originals at Bead Art Originals
Robin Foster at Saving Stories
Hassanamisco Indian Museum at Unnai
DearMYRTLE at Genea-Quilters

Thank you again to Cheri and Bruce for the lovely award!

Comments

  1. Thank you for awarding both my blogs with the lovely blog award. I am honored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to follow your blog but I don't see anyway to do it. help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added a "follow by email" link. Otherwise, at the very top of the blog (in the Blogger bar), just click "follow".

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the awarding my blog, a3Genealogy. You made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryll,

    Thanks so much for the Lovely Blog award! I'm glad that people are discovering your blog!

    Marian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts